Donations help sow the seeds of tradition.
Money doesn’t grow on trees (or at least not our trees)! Your donations help Aggie Replant promote environmental awareness and sustainability as well as continue a recognized Texas A&M tradition.
If you would like to make a monetary contribution via check to assist with our operating expenses, please make your check payable to the Texas A&M Foundation and indicate “Aggie Replant – SOFC” on the memo line.
Please mail checks to:
Texas A&M Foundation
401 George Bush Drive
College Station, TX 77840-2811
If you would like to donate online to our operating fund, you can donate via the following link run through the Texas A&M Foundation: https://www.txamfoundation.com/give.aspx
Once on the site, follow these steps:
- When asked what you would like to give, please click the “search amounts” box, then enter “Replant Excellence Fund,” then press “Select Amount.”
- After entering the amount, you will be taken back to the main screen where you will be prompted to enter an amount you would like to give. *Please note that the minimum donation amount is $25 for this online portal.*
- Lastly, you will be asked to enter your personal information and credit card information.
Below are some examples of how your contribution could positively impact Aggie Replant:
- Allow for the purchase of more trees to plant in the Bryan/College Station community
- Increase our marketing efforts, both on and off campus, to reach more Aggies and community members