Donations to Aggie Replant sow the seeds of Tradition!
Money doesn’t grow on trees, at least not on ours! Your donations help Aggie Replant promote environmental awareness and sustainability, and uphold a Texas A&M University recognized tradition!
Donations to Aggie Replant:
If you would like to make a monetary contribution via check to assist with Replant’s operating expenses, please make your check payable to Texas A&M Foundation and on the memo line of the check, please indicate Aggie Replant – 959700-99999.
Please mail all checks to:
Texas A&M Foundation
401 George Bush Drive
College Station, TX 77840-2811
If you would like to donate online to our operating fund, you can donate via the following link run through the Texas A&M Foundation:
Once on the site, follow these steps.
- When asked what you would like to give, please click the “search amounts” box, then enter “Replant Excellence Fund,” then press “Select Amount”
- After entering the amount, you will be taken back to the main screen where you will be prompted to enter an amount you would like to give. *Please note minimum donation amount is $25 for this online portal*
- Lastly, you will be asked to enter personal information and credit card information.
*Here are some examples of how your contribution could positively impact Replant:
- Provide the ability to purchase more trees to plant in the Bryan and College Station community!
- Fund equipment rental and purchase raw materials for the Tree Farm Renovation!
- Increase our marketing efforts, both on and off campus, to reach more Aggies and community members!